High Value Home Insurance
Serving PA, MD, VA, OH, NJ, and CT
Your home is special, unique and distinct from most other homes. For these reasons you should have High Value Home Insurance that is special, distinct, and unique to fit you and your family. Call Hornafius Insurance Agency at (717) 367-5126 and let us help you find the best insurance to match the needs of you and your family.
High Value Homes often are owned by people with High Value Net Worth. Often these include professionals such as doctors, attorneys, entrepreneurs, CEOs, entertainers, and celebrities. No one needs to tell you that you are more susceptible to larger law suits, either real or frivolous. Standard Homeowners Insurance policies only provide a maximum of $500,000 of liability coverage. Contact Hornafius Insurance Agency today at (717) 367-5126 or simply Request a Quote to get your free High Value Homeowners Insurance quote.
People that own High Value Homes often have items that need special insurance coverage. Some of these item may include:
- Precious Metals
- Silver and Silverware Figurines
- Art Collections
- Video Cameras
- Coin Collection
- Precious Stones or Gems
- Computers & Software
- Oriental Rugs
Some of the extras or options you may receive with a High Value Home Insurance policy include:
- Guaranteed or expanded replacement cost coverage on your home.
- Ability to choose a cash-out option in the event of a total loss to your home.
- Identity theft coverage with identity theft resolution and identity travel assistance services
- Home Appraisal Service: Which offers complimentary home appraisals for many high value homes that we insure. Highly trained appraisers can visit your home to carefully note the home’s features and estimate the home’s replacement cost. This will help you determine the amount of High Value Homeowners Insurance coverage you really need.
- Extended Replacement Cost: With extended replacement cost coverage, after a covered loss some policies will pay to have your home repaired or rebuilt to its original beauty-even if the cost exceeds your policy limit. Some will even pay for necessary upgrades due to modern building codes.
For broader protection than standard policies, and peace of mind, call Hornafius Insurance Agency and find out how we match you with the right High Value Homeowners Insurance protection.
Contact Hornafius Insurance Agency at (717) 367-5126 or Request a Quote today.