Why YOU would like to work at Hornafius Insurance Agency:
- We pay for your continuing education
- Positive work environment
- No insurance experience required. We will train you!
- Weekends and nights off for a quality lifestyle
- 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Working with a small business has many perks…
- Clear communication
- Respect from supervisors
- If you want to advance in your career, there is room to do that!
You would be great for this job if you are:
- Outgoing, Confident, and Enthusiastic
- Articulate, Professional
- A Quick Learner
- Computer Literate
- Ethical and Honest
- Kind, Respectful, and Patient
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Directing phone calls to the correct person
- Working with clients face-to-face
- Checking emails and faxes
- Managing multiple computer systems
- Entering and managing information
Note: This job can be similar to that of an administrative assistant, office receptionist, or data processor. We would love to discuss with you in person why we like to call it a Director of Welcome position!
If this challenge seems like it is for you, follow the instructions below to “raise your hand” and let us know who you are! This could be a great experience with great demands, and you might LOVE being a part of the Hornafius Insurance Agency Team!
How to Apply:
- Email Julia Keiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name, cover letter (specific to this job please!), and resume
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you!
Return to Careers page